So, I love my new job. LOVE IT. Some peeps are a little different, like the lady with 3 inch fake nails. Literally, 3 inches. I measured when she wasn't looking. And they're absurd. She tried to tell me how she can't do anything without them. I said, "REALLY." I mean, c'mon. Really? I think that's a fib. Don't be ridiculous.
I am so glad to be back in SLC. I was really hating Utah County. Even though I only have about 4 friends in SLC, it's much better than the zero friends I had in Utah County. And I have some super cute nieces & nephews in SLC that I can play with.
I am staying with my brother Ian at the moment, but I have found a place to live with my friend & we are planning on moving into the place in October sometime. It will be great.
I'm excited to be starting at the University of Utah in January. I changed my major from business to bioengineering, so that should create a little more excitement for me than the lame-o business classes I've been taking for the last 2 years. So when I start at the U I'll be studying physics, chemistry, biology, & all that fun stuff. Yay for school!
That's all.
1 comment:
Well, wow! At the U, new major, new job . . . life is pretty great it sounds like. I'm excited for you Aim, I sure love you!
Post a Comment