Thursday, August 13, 2009

Turns out ...

So I just had the fastest trip to Phoenix ever. Driving 8 1/2 hours really gives you a lot of time to think about things.

Mandi & I got pedicures on Tuesday night & the little asian lady gave us some incredible insight on friends. She said, "you don't need a lot of ok friend. You jus need one bes friend." (That's how she talks alright?) She was right though. Good friends are hard to find & I have some amazing friends. I feel so blessed.

The asian lady also thought people don't wear jeans in Arizona because it's so damn hot. Turns out she wasn't that insightful.

Turns out I'm deathly afraid of crossing big bridges like the Glen Canyon Dam. Who knew? I never realized I was afraid of bridges until this trip. There's about 3 bridges that you cross between here & Phoenix & every time I got major anxiety & about started crying. Hmmm, I have some serious issues.

2 comments:

Ryan and Lacey said...

Where did you get your toes done, I want a ped so bad! Sad we didn't get to see you but maybe next time.

Anonymous said...

It's about time that we see each other wouldn't you say? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???