Today has been one year since Brooks passed away. Brooks we love you so much & we miss you terribly. I still think about you every day & I wish you were here. Love you.
I wanted to write something about Brooks earlier, but I was out of town, just like I was when I heard that he had passed. It has all been to surreal, and I needed to post about how I feel as well. I am so glad that he had such a great friend. I love and miss him as well.
2 comments:
That was a sad time. I am sure that everyone that knew him has missed him a lot
I wanted to write something about Brooks earlier, but I was out of town, just like I was when I heard that he had passed. It has all been to surreal, and I needed to post about how I feel as well. I am so glad that he had such a great friend. I love and miss him as well.
Post a Comment