Tuesday, June 9, 2009

the big two-five

So, after being super depressed about turning 25, I actually had a really great birthday. My friend Morgan & I drove to Vegas on Friday night. Then Megan flew down on Saturday night. We had SO much fun together. I had taken the day off from work for my birthday, so we stayed until Monday.

After I got home from Vegas I went to dinner with some of my siblings. We went to Texas Roadhouse. I am so thankful for such an amazing family to spend my time with. Jonah is getting so big. He's so cute. He looks so much like Dylan did when he was little. Taryn is a handful & she is so much fun. She is starting to say some pretty good stuff. Last night I taught her how to say disaster. It was so funny. And she saw a deer head on the wall & kept saying "hi deer."


I'm not stoked about being older, but I'm glad I had a good birthday. I was having some serious issues with 25.





3 comments:

Amy said...

Happy 25 Aimee!! Hey no reason to be depressed it's not like you're turning 80 or something :) Plus, you look awesome, and it sounds like you're having tons of fun in life. Even if Calculus is kicking your butt...Should I mention that I got a D when I took it???

Ashley Abbott said...

Hey Aimee you look so stinking pretty! Your hair looked so cute at your dinner. I'm not too excited about turning 25 either, but at least we turn 25 a year after averyone else! Anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Shai said...

I know what you mean...I had a hard time with 25 too. Its like when you turn 25 you are no longer "young". Oh well I guess what do we do?? I'm glad you had a good birthday!!