

So I just had to take a minute to brag about one of my cute nieces. She is my little buddy. It's pretty cute. She is starting to crawl, but does this little army crawl thing, it is SO funny! So I took some pictures of her last night & thought I'd share them.
3 comments:
She is a cutie! Is she Sara's?
Oh my heck! Taryn is adorable with those big blue eyes! What a cutie! How is school going for you? You're getting close to being done for the summmer! Yay! Good luck with everything! :)
Hey Aim! Thanks for the comment! YAY FOR YOU! I'm glad that after tomorrow, you are done!! What are you going into? I can't wait for my husband to be done for the summer. It will be nice to have him back! Yes, we have a few fun trips planned. In June we're going on a family camping trip to Yellowstone (with the Dunkley side of the family). I don't exactly love camping, but its always nice to get away. Then in July we're going to Alabama and North Carolina to tour Trav's mission and visit some of his friends from the mission. I'm way excited! I've never been to the south and I can't wait! Plus, we will probably be heading down to Delta at least once to visit Scott & Breanne (Bryner) Johnson. Get this, they are renting my old house. Isn't that crazy??
Post a Comment