So I took my last final last night & I am officially done with this semester. But, unfortunately, not done with school. I have about 5 days off & then my summer semester starts. But, I don't think it'll be too bad. I am taking 4 classes, but because the summer semester is on a block schedule, I'll only have 2 classes at a time. So that'll be great.
I am just as excited as my title implies. :)
5 comments:
Wow, I didn't realize you were doing summer school, too! You little over-achiever! Good luck with everything. :)
How did the math final go?
Hey ok so u need to go to my blog click on the link for the 50states of hair and enter in Melissa's info. I already put my stylist for AZ so I can't do another one, but I don't even remember her last name!! HOw are ya?
Yeah I was going to tell you I love the hair. Is she your friend that moved or is this a different girl?
I hope he comes soon too, I hate my belly I can't even walk anymore, I waddle now!! Anyhow, how much does she charge for extensions?
I saw the pics on myspace just in case you were wondering where the hek I saw a pic. You need to post a new pic of your hair on here dork. So, I assume you two made up? I want details, text me.
Post a Comment