Sunday, March 23, 2008

A few of my favorite things

So we had a great Easter weekend. I was all over (as usual), but it was fun. I went to Fool Creek Friday night & hung out with my family for a while & then Saturday we had a picnic with my dad's family at the sand dunes. Saturday night Dustin & I went to dinner with his parents. I thought I'd put up some pictures from this weekend. There are some of us at the sand dunes, one of Isaac & Grandpa playing baseball, & one of Dallas & Taryn. So cute!!







If I had some pictures of me & Dustin from the weekend I would put them up, but he cringes just at the sound of the word "camera". Luckily we're going on vacation to Mexico in May, so we can all look forward to some good pictures at that time.

4 comments:

Scott and Siobhan said...

Dude your looking good. I so miss going home. Hows things going?

Rappleye Family said...

Aimee!!! Hello! Its Tasha Miller fomr High School. Well Tasha Rappleye now. I saw your Blog on Siobhans. You look great! Glad things are going so good for you. Its fun to see old high school friends blogs on here! We have a blog too rogerandtasha.blogspot.com. Hope we can keep in touch better. Cya!

Nina Olson said...

Ok time for a new post.

hannah said...

Aimee, you look SO cute! I love your clothes, you are so stylin'! Remember when we would trade shoes in like 4th grade? Such fun memories! :) That picture of Dallas and Taryn is adorable! Oh, my heck, Dallas has grown up! What a cute guy! :)