It just occurred to me that I still have a blog. So I figured I'd take advantage of said blog.
We are still here. Life has been good to us. We are really feeling blessed. Nixon will be 2 in March, which is just so insane to me. But I am loving being a mom. He is so much fun & I love his personality. He keeps us laughing. Right now everything is a phone to him, so he picks up whatever and puts it to his ear & he will jibber jabber for a while, it's the cutest. He loves making animal sounds & is very good at them. He will only say a few words, but I have a feeling it's more because he just doesn't want to talk. We love him so much.
Jordon & I celebrated our 3rd anniversary in August. We spent the first part of our weekend watching my brother Dallas participate in his first MMA fight in Logan. I almost threw up I was so nervous. It was ridiculous. Luckily he didn't get hurt or anything, but I'm hoping it's just a phase & he finds something less dangerous for a hobby soon. The rest of our anniversary weekend was spent in Salt Lake and Park City. We decided we wanted to try the Alpine Slide and all of that excitement. It was really fun. We went home through Utah County so we could stop at Sportsman's Warehouse (of course) and ate at Ruby River (our favorite). It was a fun weekend and Nixon had fun playing with my parents while we were gone.
I am in the Young Women's Presidency of our church and it has been a lot of fun to work with the girls. They have taught me so much & I have really enjoyed it.
Nixon & I try to go north as often as possible to visit my sisters and some friends in Salt Lake. Of course it is never as often as I would like it to be, but it is nice to see them when we can.
I am in the Young Women's Presidency of our church and it has been a lot of fun to work with the girls. They have taught me so much & I have really enjoyed it.
Nixon & I try to go north as often as possible to visit my sisters and some friends in Salt Lake. Of course it is never as often as I would like it to be, but it is nice to see them when we can.
We have been in our house since April 11 and just recently got all our decorations up. Well, the decorations that we have. I've included some pictures of the house.
This is obviously our kitchen.
This is standing in the kitchen looking at the living room/entry way.
This is a half bath in between the kitchen and laundry room.
This is the laundry room.
Another shot of the laundry room.
This is our bedroom.
This is part of the master bathroom.
This is Nixon standing in the living room.
This is our entry way.
This is Nixon's bedroom.
Another shot of Nixon's bedroom.












1 comment:
LOOKS NICE!
Post a Comment