So, I keep getting harassed, I mean asked, to post some pictures of the house. Just so you're aware, it it still being built, so there's crap everywhere & it's dirty cause I'm not going to clean it until everyone is out of there. These pictures are in no particular order, so I will just tell you what each one is.
This is inside our master bath, I'm standing where the toilet will be looking at the cabinet/sink area. And don't worry, the light fixture on the right will be moved to match up with the sink.
Again, the master bath. This is the bath tub.
This is standing by the cabinet looking at the nook where the toilet will be, then some shelving, then the shower, and finally you walk into the master closet.
This is the master bedroom. I took this standing in the doorway.
This is the view from our front door looking into our living room. The doorway immediately to the right is a closet and the one just past that is our bedroom. Don't mind the chaos, it will be gone soon.
This is looking into the kitchen from the living room. Jordon just has to finish the island countertop & then our cabinet guy will come back & put the doors on. I am SO excited for that.
This is our little half bath with my custom cabinet that I love so much!
This is the laundry room. I am standing in the doorway from the garage. It is hard to get a good picture of this room cause you can't get very far away.
And the outside hasn't changed for a while. It won't until it warms up then the guys can come back & finish the stucco. We're not doing anything fancy, just plain stucco. A lot of people keep asking why we aren't doing rock or stone on the bottom & it's mostly because we don't want to. It will be a really dark brown with white trim.
I wasn't able to get a picture of Nixon's room because if I step out of it then I can't get a good shot & if I am in the room then all I can get a picture of is a wall. So just know that he does have a bedroom.
So there you go, peeps. Now leave me alone. just kidding.









1 comment:
in leamington? where r u at now? awesome!
Post a Comment