Friday, September 14, 2012

little man

Nixon is 6 months old now & it has gone by way too fast.  He LOVES his grandmas.  I thought this picture was so cute.  He wasn't feeling well & didn't want me, he just wanted grandma.  

He doesn't ever want to sit down (he can sit up by himself now).  He thinks he is a big boy & needs to stand all the time.
I was trying to get a picture of his SIX teeth in this picture.  Yep, six.  But every time he sees the phone come out for a picture he goes all serious on me.
I had to show what a handsome little guy looks like on Sundays.  We got him some new church clothes & I love these little button up shirts.  They look so cute on him.
He has found his arms!  He is always folding his arms or looks like he is wrestling with himself.  It's pretty funny.
Always happy.  Even when he spent four nights in the hospital last week with pneumonia he was still so happy.  I am a lucky girl to have such a happy little guy!

Had to get a picture of him sitting up.  Even though he hates it.



And of course these two hairy guys!!  Dallas & Chance came to visit Nixon while he was in the hospital & it was so fun to see them.  Chance is like the 5th brother of ours & so it's always fun to have him around.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aimee your little man is so adorable! I was just looking at your blog and Isaac is sitting here with me and he said "mom go back go back did you see that cute baby!" I am glad he is doing better.

Rappleye Family said...

Cutie!! So where are you building your house? Sorry if you already said, I wasn't sure?

Dallin&Devyn said...

He is the cutest! so sorry he was sick!