Wednesday, August 4, 2010

..the weekend..

I went to Upstate New York this last weekend with Mike & Sandy to visit Jordon. It was amazing! I actually really like New York. It was beautiful. I don't think it's going to be much fun in the winter time, but that's alright. We did some fun things & ate some good food (my favorite part). And we even bought some baked goods from the Amish folks. Can I just say, I like Rita's baked goods SO much better! We saw some really pretty scenery & checked out some cool little towns. We even went on a dinner cruise on the St. Lawrence River. It was awesome.

I'm so sad to say that my Stewy died while I was in New York. I was so bummed, but I'm lucky to have a sweet little brother who took care of her & buried her for me. I don't think I'll ever find a dog that I loved as much as Stewy, but I'm glad I was with Jordon when it happened. He was pretty comforting & even brought me ice cream hoping it would make me feel better. He has quickly learned my obsession with ice cream.


2 comments:

Cassa Carter said...

Aww sounds like a great time... and such a sad time. I am sorry to here about Stewie.

hannah said...

Cute pictures! I need to see pics of your ring!!! It looks gorgeous! Poor little Stewy. :( And I'm the same way, looove ice cream. :)