You know the drill, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage. However, for the time being, we're stopping at the "then comes marriage." No kidding. We're getting married. Me & Jordon. I'm so excited. Not for the wedding part, because let's be honest -- I hate weddings. But I am really looking forward to seeing him every day & being with him for the rest of my life!
So we're getting married. And I really am trying to keep it as simple as possible, but I'm pretty sure Jordon wants to dropkick me half the time when I call to talk to him about wedding stuff. Luckily it's only a one day thing so it shouldn't be too painful for too long.
Jordon is stationed at Fort Drum, New York. So we'll be spending our first year back there. And then we'll see where we go from there. Maybe somewhere else, maybe back to Utah. And yep, after that bit about how my whole family is finally going to live in Utah again, I'm heading out. So my entire family will be in Utah for a total of about 2 1/2 weeks & then I'm out of here!!
7 comments:
congrats, aimee! i love your pictures! :)
Congrats you two. That is awesome. When is the big day going to be?
Congrats!! I'm excited for you! Its an amazing thing to find the one you want to be with forever! You better let me know when the big day is!!!
It is so good to see you so happy! Congratulations I am so excited for you guys.
Yea! Congradulations! I can't wait to meet him.
yay for my new sis in law!!! Love ya!
Congrats!! what is the date? I am coming to Utah while Scott is deployed. I have got to come see ya. Is Jordan Active Duty?
Post a Comment