


Today is Dylan's birthday!! Happy birthday Dylan! He is the big 29. Man, you're getting old! Dylan is hilarious.. Seriously, he's so funny. We made up a game one time while I was visiting him in St. George, called randomocity. Jarod Manis deserves credit for this as well. Those two are just plain weird when they get together. Dylan has dance moves like you wouldn't believe. They're definitely not normal moves, and are more like the ones Dallas comes up with (I think he got it from Dylan). But man, is he entertaining. He is always coming up with ridiculous nicknames for us. He called my mom Ramsey for quite a few years when we were growing up. Dylan became a papa in February and it's so cute to see him with his little family. I love you Dyl! Happy birthday!
4 comments:
Oh I miss Dylan. Seriously your family is so much fun... I loved hanging at your house when I was young.
He is pretty original! We love Dylan!
That is so sweet. I think it is so awesome that your family is so close to each other. You have an awesome family. :)
K girlie, so I am trying to launch my designing blog, I need your help. Use one of my backrounds PLEEEASE!! and if you tell me what things you like colors and such, i will make you one, then give my blog a shout out and add me to your links!! Love you miss u,
ninashabbydesigns.blogspot.com
Post a Comment