Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ian Jon

Of all the things I'd like to be known for, having incredible siblings is my first choice..

I have six brothers and sisters. Three older brothers, two older sisters, and one younger brother. My oldest brother is Ian Jon. He is, always has been, and always will be on a pedestal to me. Ian is the most Christ-like person I have ever known in my whole life. He is so giving, compassionate, caring, and fun to be around. The thing I miss most about living in Salt Lake is spending Friday nights at Ian and Brenda's house. I lived with them for two years and try to go see them as much as I can. I have always felt welcome in their home.

I love going to watch Ian play hockey. I don't go as much as I would like to, but I love that he always calls to invite me. We have had a long-standing joke that I am his Chiquita banana. Every time he calls me when I say hello he says "Chiquita banana" it makes me laugh so hard.

Ian has been feeling under the weather lately and I just wanted him to know that I love him very much. Ian, you have always been someone I can talk to about anything and that means so much to me. You have sort of been my "father figure away from home" the last 7 years and have always been there for me when I couldn't go home to see my papa. I wouldn't trade that for anything. I love you and I am so proud to be your sister.









1 comment:

Brenda said...

Jeesh, did you have to go and make me cry? We love you Aim!