Well, October has come & gone. It was a fun month for us. Nixon is growing so much & he is so fun right now. He is always talking & making the funniest sounds. Or at least, he thinks he's talking. He is starting to crawl. He gets up on his knees & shakes his butt for awhile. It is so cute. But he's starting to get the hang of it. Sometimes he just opts for the army crawl. And that is cute too.
He doesn't love this Bumbo thing much anymore. But it's about the only way I can get him to hold still for a picture.
Here's Jordon carving Nixon's first pumpkin.
Our family on Halloween.
I went deer hunting for my first (and last) time. I got this reject deer. It had three points on one side & not anything at all on the other side. But Jordon says, "at least he's out of the gene pool." Jordon takes hunting WAY too seriously. So once was enough for me.
Here are my boys on Halloween. Nixon was a homeless man. And he was so sad about getting a beard drawn on his face. So we won't be doing that anymore. I hope he doesn't hate Halloween for the rest of his life. Actually, I wouldn't mind if he did, because I hate Halloween.


3 comments:
Thats a cute Family pic!
Such a cute family! Love his costume! You are gorgeous Aimee!
His costume is so cute!! I hate Halloween too.. Dumbest holiday ever !! You are so cute!
Post a Comment