Believe it or not, we are still alive. We are just hermits. And when I saw we, I mean me. Jordon is still leaving the house on a daily basis - going to work, working in the yard, etc. Me & Nixon quite like the confines of the house. I still haven't figured out how people leave the house when they have MORE than one kid. It amazes me every time I have to go somewhere. It takes me like 49 hours to get us both ready and out of the house. Nixon is growing like crazy & he is so super cute. At his well baby visit last week he weighed 10.4 lbs! He's basically a bruiser.
![]() |
He might be his dad's son. Not a fan of pictures. |
![]() |
| Love this kissy face he makes all the time. |
![]() |
| Him & Trix are buds. Or mostly Trix has major issues with anyone or anything besides her getting attention. So she always wants to be where Nixon is. |
![]() |
| This is Mika. We go through dogs like we go through underwear. She is pretty dang cute though. |
![]() |
| I just had to show how tiny Mika is compared to Trixie. |
![]() |
| Nixon always has his hands by his face when he's sleeping. I love it. |
![]() |
| This is the one picture I have where he might look like he has some Finlinson in him. Every other time he is totally miniature Jordon. |
![]() |
| And here's the chicken butt hair. He's got a serious mullet going on and it usually sticks straight out. |
![]() |
| My sister-in-law Brenda is AMAZING and made this super cute announcement for us. The pictures were taken by my brother Ian and I LOVE them! |
![]() |
| Me & Jord. Love him! |

I've been thinking a lot lately about this quote. My heart is hurting for so many people that I love. People that I wish I could help more. I wish I could take their hurt away and change the way things have happened. Some of them are hurting because of things they could have controlled and other are hurting because they had no control. I look at these people and see what they're going through and wonder why they have to deal with the trials that they do. I so agree with this quote. I know we are never given more than we can handle. But it's still so frustrating sometimes.











2 comments:
Baby Nixon is SO SO CUTE!! I love the pictures. What a handsome newborn :)
Also, I completely agree with the quote. . .
That little boy of yours is SO SO adorable. I love your birth announcement too. He is one handsome little guy. Your new little puppy is cute too:)
Post a Comment