Um .... We're still here. In New York. In -25 degree weather. Being pissed that it's this cold outside. And pissed that it hurts to inhale. And freezing our hind ends off.
Jordon's mom sent us a package the other day & I was so excited to open it!! She always sends Utah Truffles & they're probably my favorite chocolate in the world! But she is SUPER talented & made us some adorable aprons. I am so excited because I don't have an apron & it seems like I always get food all over myself & the kitchen every time I make anything. So I am really excited to wear my apron. And Jordon loves his too. I thought it was pretty good that he grabbed a knife & spatula to pose with.
Other than the snail mail we get from home, not much else goes on in this house. Jordon just started a CDL class this week & I feel like I never see him anymore. He is in class two nights a week from 5 to 9 & all day Saturdays for the rest of our lives. Ok, not really. But til like May 5 or something ridiculous like that.
I finally found someone decent in NY that does my hair the way I like it without charging me $900. I guess it's true what they say, the third time is the charm. I surprised Jordon & didn't tell him I was getting it done because I wanted to see if he'd notice. And when he got home from class he did notice something different -- but he thought it was that my hair was pulled up. (Obviously I never put my hair in a ponytail.)
Jordon's sister Shantel came to visit a couple of weekends ago & it was really fun to have her here. We realized that all the fun things around here are only available when it's warm outside. I'll let you know when exactly that is. So we watched some movies, & we went to Syracuse & did some shopping. It was pretty fun.
Anyway, that's all I have for now. We miss our families & friends SO MUCH!!
2 comments:
aimee, i feel so bad that you're freezing up in NY! i can't believe what crappy weather you've been having. Ugh. i'll keep my fingers crossed that spring is around the corner for us all. what a sweet MIL you have--i love the apron! you guys look so cute together. married life seems to be treating you well. :)
Haha I love that picture!!! That's the Jordon I know. Keep posting because its the only way I see you guys! Love ya
Post a Comment