Friday, January 29, 2010

Oh, love

Oh, love. Where have you been? It feels so good to have you again. My life is amazing because you are in it. Because he is in it. I am the luckiest girl in the world. He's all I think about. It's funny - when you care about someone you want everyone to know about it.

We talk every day, either online or on the phone. Having a boyfriend who calls is new to me & I'm surprised at how much I actually enjoy it. It's incredible how much I look forward to a simple phone call, to the sound of his voice. He's like a drug. I'm always looking forward to the next time.

I'm like a 12 year old, I get butterflies in my stomach when I hear his name. I haven't been this happy in a long time. I never thought I would have this again, but I do & I love it. I am thankful for him every single day.

No comments: