So I have a blog. I don't know if it's because I just have too much time on my hands, or if I finally gave in to my friend Nina's continuous harrassing. ha ha, just kidding Nina! Anyway ... I really don't have an exciting life, so I can't guarantee that there will ever be anything exciting going on here, but as long as I say that up front, no one can be disappointed. :)
My sister Nicole was in town for the weekend from Albuquerque, New Mexico, so everyone went home for the weekend to spend some time together. It was so fun to have all of us together, especially the grandkids. Taryn & Ella are so much fun & Isaac is always saying the funniest things. Sara told him he could choose between 4 fruits/vegetables to eat, & was listing them on her fingers, & he pointed to the remaining finger & said, "This one is lime chips." He's quite the negotiator.
I had to put up some pictures that I took of the kiddies today. The girls are getting so big. And it amazes me that Isaac will be 4 this year!
My sister Nicole was in town for the weekend from Albuquerque, New Mexico, so everyone went home for the weekend to spend some time together. It was so fun to have all of us together, especially the grandkids. Taryn & Ella are so much fun & Isaac is always saying the funniest things. Sara told him he could choose between 4 fruits/vegetables to eat, & was listing them on her fingers, & he pointed to the remaining finger & said, "This one is lime chips." He's quite the negotiator.
I had to put up some pictures that I took of the kiddies today. The girls are getting so big. And it amazes me that Isaac will be 4 this year!
Ella Mae

Taryn Nicole

Isaac Daniel
Another exciting thing about today is it was Dallas's 21st birthday! He got 2 birthday cakes, one from my mom & one from his girlfriend. He got all kinds of good stuff from bullets for his gun, carhartt pants, tickets to a concert, & I think he even got a tomahawk. Lucky guy! When he told me that he wanted a tomahawk, I asked him when he became a Native American, & he said, "the other day." So that's pretty exciting for him. I sure do love that little brother of mine!!
No comments:
Post a Comment